- Originals, Prints and Christmas Cards
- 'Squawking over Hopeman'-Limited Edition Print. Free P&P.
'Squawking over Hopeman'-Limited Edition Print. Free P&P.
'Squawking Over Hopeman' limited edition print from original oil painting.
This painting features two Typhoons flying over the stunning Hopeman Beach, Scotland. In the foreground a disgruntled seagull is seen squawking at the thunderous intrusion of the fast jets. Anna has captured with careful detail the beautiful rock-pools and vibrant colours of the Moray coastline. This painting encapsulates a fleeting moment in time, where the waves crash, the seagulls shout and fast jets roar.
Anna has aptly named the piece using the word 'Squawking' as this is the sound the seagulls make and also a way the aircraft communicates with air traffic control. The Typhoons are depicted flying home after a mission, in the direction of RAF Lossiemouth.
Only 150 editions will be printed.
Size of print including border 305x877mm (width of border 30mm, size of image 245mmx817mm).
All prints will be:
- Giclée, high quality professional prints
- Printed onto neutral pH heavyweight art paper using archival inks
- Signed by me, the artist
- Numbered with its edition (1-150)
- Carefully wrapped in acid free paper and sealed in a wide postage tube
Free P&P for UK only (shipping costs apply elsewhere)